Nursery Teacher Training Program
- Certified & experiences Trainers.
- Air conditioned, well-furnished and spacious classroom environment.
- All sessions are involving two-way interactions between trainees and trainers.
- Suitable for college students & home-makers looking for a career in teaching.
- Trainees learn to interact with children and understand what difficulties they are facing.
- Course content has been designed by experts in the field of early childhood education.
- On successful completing the course a formal convocation will be held and trainees will receive a certificate of completion.
N.T.T -1 YEAR
- Child Psychology & child Development
- History & Philosophy of Preprimary Nursery Education
- School Organization & Child Care & Health
- Principles of Education
- Elementary Educational Psychology
- Methods and Materials of Education
- Lesson Plan / Micro Plan & Teaching
- Creative Art & Craft Work
- Art File & Other File
- Preparation Of Teaching Aids
- Viva & Internal Assessment
Classes are scheduled 3 days a week for 3 hours a day.
Recognition of the Institute
Sutra The Learning Thread is affiliated & recognized by All India Institute of Child Care and Education which runs under The Best Education Society registered with Govt. Of NCT, New Delhi under registration No.S-42514.
All fees shall be paid in DD/cheque/Electronic Transfer at the center office.
Fees for the current session can be paid either in full or in two installments.
Both installments should be deposited within the stipulated time. A fine of 15/- per day will be charged after the due date. After one month Rs. 500/- per month will be charged. The institution has a right to strike off the names of the students who have not paid their Fee on time.
|Books & Course Material||1000 Rs only|
|Total Annual Fees||25000|
- At the time of admission – 50% of the Tuition fee along with Registration and Admission fee & Books & Material
- 2nd Installment: At the end of the 1st quarter (from the date of joining)
Hurry! Sign up for a course today.
Call us for more information 9717071207 0120-4168087